-
October 1st, 2000, 08:59 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
ooooh!my!god!!!
i'am so!...completely forgot about this!..
..*now i cant move...*beamin 
but, i gotta brb tho....
*...:::runs to get it..
-
October 1st, 2000, 11:25 PM
#12
Inactive Member
*wakes up*
Did I miss something?
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
-
October 2nd, 2000, 03:24 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
*LOL* Leo... this guy that I am seeing told me that llittle saying ast night... I think he even said he made it up!!!!
*sits down and waits for Mel too*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
~((RESONANCE2000))~
The Sonic Lounge
-
October 2nd, 2000, 03:27 PM
#14
Inactive Member
nah, go back to hibernating ya fuzzy beast...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks